Blogging 101 – Assignment 1 – Self introduction.
How to introduce myself – now I remember – as in real University tutorials – tell us all about your life in two minutes.
That being rather impossible and likely to put everyone to sleep, I’ll stick to the program questions:
- Why am I blogging instead of keeping a journal? I have a dream, or at least at one time I had a dream of eventually writing a book.
- What topics will I be writing about? I hope to integrate philosophy, psychology, current social topics, local and global politics, and mystical spirituality with references to and from as many of the ancient, and no so ancient wisdom sages from whatever tradition I become interested in, and I’m interested in them all.
- Who would I like to connect with on my blog? All sincere thinkers.
- If I blog successfully throughout the next year, what will I hope to have accomplished? I want to develop my unique style and voice, as a (ready or not I must tell you) channel for an inner voice whose identity is a mystery to me, for now.
- Thank you all again, especially the administers of this course in possible miracles.